Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It!

I've been excitedly following this link-up all summer, and now I am able to do it! Yay! : ) 
I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

Up First,

Teacher Toolbox.  This idea is ALL OVER pinterest, which is where I first saw it.  Seriously, how did things happen before pinterest?!
This is what I started out with:  
You can find it HERE!


The first thing I did was spraypaint it – pink – OF COURSE ;) –
Then I worked on the labels for the drawers.  I used the template from Fun in Room 4b, which can be found HERE!
I changed the font to a KG font, and printed them on astrobright paper.

The next step was cutting out scrapbook paper to the shape of the drawers, and layering the labels! I used double-sided tape to keep the labels in place.


I love how it turned out!


 SECOND!

I just finished putting together these back to school goodies for my new grade level team.  I also saw an idea similar to this on pinterest.

I wanted to do something nice for my new grade level team (and one for the other new teacher in the building) as the school year started, and this was simple enough and cute!

3 comments:

  1. If making my team something cute like you made yours gives me an excuse to go to Target again...I'm in! So fun!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making a little goodie bag for my team, too. Your toolbox looks great!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That highlighter idea!!! I'm in love. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete